Thank you for considering a donation to the Norwalk Student Education Foundation. All proceeds go to supporting the teachers and students in the Norwalk School District. Please click the button above to make a donation to our foundation through PayPal, or continue reading for additional options.
NSEF can accept cash donations, in-kind donations, and other forms of non-cash donations such as securities, art, land, etc. Other options include:
- Honorary or memorial donations
- Payroll deductions
- Employer matching funds
- In-kind gifts such as school supplies and equipment
- Deferred gifts such as wills, trusts or insurance policies
To make a donation, click here to download our donation form, or donate through our PayPal button found throughout the site!
The following companies have participated on our match program:
- Allied Insurance
- EMC Insurance
- Guideone Life Insurance
- Hy-Vee Inc
- ING/Voya Financial
- Iowa State Bank
- Krause Gentle Corp.
- Meredith Corp.
- Mid American Energy Holdings Company
- Principal Financial
- RUAN Transportation Management Systems Inc.
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Iowa
- Wells Fargo
It is open enrollment for annual giving. Please consider giving to NSEF through United Way, Corporate Match, volunteer incentives or for Norwalk School employees, direct deposit!